What Information Do We Collect
You may be asked to provide personal information any time you interact with us or one of our affiliates. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our services. We may also collect information when you browse or use our Website. Not all of the following types of information will apply to everyone. The following types of information may be collected by or on behalf of Dos Olas:
• Contact details (Identifiers). Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
• Financial information. Your bank account number, payment card information, and billing address.
• Information related to your reservation or visit to our restaurant (Commercial Information). The date of your reservation or event, special accommodation requests, goods, and services purchased.
• Demographic data. Your age, gender, country, and preferred language.
• User contributions. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
• Children’s Data. Our website is directed to and intended for use only by those who are 13 years of age or over. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 we will delete that information. If you believe we have collected the personal information of a person under 13 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com so we can delete this information and take whatever other actions may be necessary.
How Do We Collect Your Information
1. We collect information from you.
We may collect and receive information from you, including when you:
• use or access our website, such as when you make a reservation or fill out a form;
• communicate with us by email, telephone, in writing, or social media; and
• use any of our services, including when you visit our restaurant.
2. We collect information automatically when you access our website.
Like many websites, we may receive, and store information generated by your activity and information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device when you use or interact with our website.
3. We collect information from other sources.
We may collect and receive information about you from other sources, which may include:
• Individuals requesting services for or on your behalf.
• Publicly available sources.
• Marketing service providers.
How Do We Use Your Information
We collect and use your information so that we can operate effectively and provide you with the best experience. We also use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• Fulfillment of reservations. Completing your reservation; supplying the purchased goods and services; customizing our services to your preferences; and keeping proper records of those transactions.
• Customer support. Notifying you of any changes to our services; responding to your inquiries via email, phone, writing, or social media; investigating and addressing concerns raised by you; and monitoring and improving our customer support responses.
• Improving our services. Conducting data analysis and audits; developing new products and services; enhancing our website; improving our services; identifying usage trends and visiting patterns; conducting customer satisfaction, market research, and quality assurance surveys; determining the effectiveness of our promotions and meeting contractual obligations.
• Marketing and promotions. Sending you emails and messages about news and new promotions, features, products and services, and content.
• Safety and security. Using closed circuit television systems and other security systems to maintain the safety and security of you and our patrons, visitors, and employees at our restaurant, and the personal information we receive.
• Legal proceedings and requirements. Investigating or addressing claims or disputes relating to your use of our services; or as otherwise allowed by applicable law; or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
• Additional Uses. We may also use your information in other ways as described to you when you provide the information to us.
We do not sell your name or other personal information to third parties. We may share the information we collect:
1. Within the Dos Olas Family of Companies. We share information within the Dos Olas family of companies to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
2. With Dos Olas service providers and business partners.
We may provide information to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This may include, for example:
• Payment processors and facilitators
• Cloud storage providers
• Marketing partners and marketing platform providers
• Data analytics providers
• Research partners
• Consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers
• Insurance and financing partners
3. With your consent.
4. For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute.
We may share your information with third parties for legal reasons or in the event of a dispute. This may include, for example:
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company
• To comply with a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or other legal processes
• To comply with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of any government or law enforcement authority
• To establish or exercise our legal rights and to protect and defend us in connection with any threatened or actual legal action, claim or dispute
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
To the extent permissible by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for such period as necessary to satisfy or to fulfill the following:
• the purposes for which that personal information was provided;
• an identifiable and ongoing business need, including record keeping;
• a specific legal or regulatory requirement; and/or • a requirement to retain records that may be relevant to any notified regulatory investigations or active legal proceedings.
Where Do We Store Your Information
We process and store personal information in the United States.
How Secure Is Your Information
We implement reasonable administrative, organizational, and technical safeguards and security measures to protect personal information within our control from unauthorized access, acquisition, disclosure, destruction or alteration, accidental loss, misuse, or damage. We regularly review and monitor such safeguards and security measures. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard personal information, no practices are 100% secure, and we do not guarantee the security of your information.
Our Website uses "cookies" and similar mechanisms to collect certain data from the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website. These include:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Cookies allow us to serve you better. They allow us to know if your computer or device has visited our site before. Cookies can be used to help understand how our site is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, allow us to improve our Website, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” We routinely use Strictly Necessary, Performance, and Targeting cookies on our website. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies let you use all the different parts of our website. Without them, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
2. Performance Cookies – These are also known as statistics cookies. These cookies collect information about how you have used our website so that we can make it better. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
3. Functionality Cookies – These are also called preference cookies. These cookies remember preferences and settings. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services have been added to webpages.
4. Targeting Cookies – These are also called advertising or marketing cookies. These cookies may be set through our website by us, our advertising partners, or other third-party partners. They may be used to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than ours. This information may be shared with outside organizations, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners to provide aggregate website usage statistics and aggregate website testing.
How Long Will Cookies Stay On Your Device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer until they expire or are deleted.
First And Third-Party Cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to us; third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us, for example, to help us understand how our website is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some pages might not display properly.
Where Can You Find More Information About Cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at third-party websites, such as:
Your Choices and Rights
• Not provide us with personal information. If you choose to do this, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any queries you may have.
• Promotional emails and other marketing material. You can unsubscribe from marketing material from us at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that unsubscribing from marketing communications will not prevent us from sending you administrative communications or legal notices, or emails about changes to our terms, policies, or business practices.
Do Not Track Signals. Our website is not configured to read or respond to “do not track” settings or signals in your browser headings.
How Will We Notify You Of Changes To This Policy
Other Important Information
Questions, comments, and complaints about Dos Olas’ data practices can be sent to our data privacy office by sending an email to email@example.com or writing us at Dos Olas, Attention: Privacy Department, 2417 W High Mountain Road, Suite 19, Park City, UT 84098.